The Republic of Rhyme The Republic of Rhyme

Great flow, great rhymes and great beat. Awesome job you guize. To my Google Music this shall go!

Teqneek responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you like the track!

~Crazy Bass 2012~ ~Crazy Bass 2012~

Keosni, you are my new favorite artist here on Ng :D ,

This track is freaking tits!
This is what Dance/Trance is all about, with the hard kicking bass, and the smooth ambient transitions; Needless to say this is perfect, has that special attribute to it: It can be played endlessly :D
Keep it coming! (Btw this is perfect for when trying to focus through those hard essays :P)

keosni391 responds:

Haha thanks appreciate it :)

CLAB - Chainsaw vs Mao CLAB - Chainsaw vs Mao

Mao was good but no ummmmph in both verses, however Chainsaw was spittin fire.

Mao, why u no go in liek Chainsaw did!

HDC Presents: Sun vs. Rez HDC Presents: Sun vs. Rez

Im caught on the fence with this one, 50-50.

[FREE] Mega-Album 1 - F-777 [FREE] Mega-Album 1 - F-777

Awesome

This album is sex! sex i tell you. Great work Triple7 :D

Bury Me Not @Cebby Bury Me Not @Cebby

Throwback

As soon as i heard the opening, this brought me back to the fond times of watching Hey Arnold and all the great toons of the 90's , brings me back to the fond memories of my childhood as well, i feel bad for the kids today who have to watch such shenaniganry that is on tv today. Amazing techno song...

Life On Mars? Life On Mars?

Im Confused

I swear i can hear the song that is played quite often in Life On Mars ( at least the US version)
I like your rendition to this song... as the ending of the show left me disappointed in the plotline.

Mind telling the original song that you based this off of?

CMelody responds:

The origenal song is by David Bowie this a total remake done on Mixcraft 5 Life On Mars? is the actual song title from the 1980s

~Happy Techno/Hands Up Song~ ~Happy Techno/Hands Up Song~

Hands in the Air

Amazing job you did, loving the very upbeat attitude, hands are up in the air....

It would be cool of you to revisit this song, say as a NewYears Remix, BPM'S a little higher ( they still are perfect at where they are at) , and some what of an extension,
I say this because of the very upbeat and not a care in the world attitude that usually comes at celebrating the coming of the New Year, Hell id be glad to blast this at the New Years Party I go to.

The Terminal - Piano The Terminal - Piano

Deep

This song makes me think of a chronicle of the end of the human race, showing clips of disease, famine, political and economic strife, then as the momentum of the song picks up, a vast scene of war, with tanks rolling through a field, aircraft flying overhead, the atmosphere aglow of orange and red, and then suddenly boom, the nukes explode in catyclismic unison. lastly the ending of the song makes me think of two people collapsing onto the frozen ground (due to Nuclear Winter) dropping the last red rose in existence, the rose shrivels up in the cold as a symbol of the hope and spirit of every human being..... THIS IS DEEP STUFF.

F-777 - "Life" F-777 - "Life"

E=MC Awesomeness?

Spectacular work Triple 7, Instant 5 & 10 , plus instant favorite respectively :D